GrantRescue℠ / WinningSubmissions
Scientific / Biomedical Grant Consulting, Editing & Manuscript Services
GrantRescue - Scientific grant proposal editing, consulting & writing
We provide expert grant consulting, grant editing, and grant writing service, specializing in Federal and NIH grant editing.
Your new proposal, competing renewal, or resubmission will be presented in an authoritative, exceptionally reviewer-friendly style, effectively anticipating reviewer concerns and responding to reviewer critiques.
We work closely with you to provide the services you need, when you need them.
Our full service grant editing includes:
- Strategic guidance, grant writing and grant editing for the most effective construction of your proposal
- Informed reading & analysis of your Summary Statement / study section review / reviewer critique of prior submissions to guide your reviewer responses, revisions and resubmission strategy
- Insightful review of Requests for Applications (RFA) and Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) to guide proposal development
- Substantive editing of your material, emphasizing the clarity, impact, and validation of the story line
- Writing critical summaries, overviews, introductions, transitions and other needed contents and components
- Coaching, tips, and advice to strengthen your own grantsmanship skills
Alternatively, we can provide a highly focused and cost-effective review of your Specific Aims: